Date Published: 2017-01-09 09:38
Last Date to Apply: 2017-01-31
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India's premier nuclear research facility based in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas.
Job Location Tamil Nadu
Number Of Posts 99
Name of the Posts Stipendiary Trainee, UDC, Technician Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Stipendiary Trainee - 86
2. Technician 'C' (Boiler Operator) - 03
3. Upper Division Clerk (UDC) - 10
1. Stipendiary Trainee - HSC in Science stream/ SSC/ NTC (ITI pass out)/ NAC certificate.
2. Technician 'C' (Boiler Operator) - SSC + I class Boiler Attendant's Certificate.
3. Upper Division Clerk (UDC) - Graduation with 50% marks with minimum 30 w.p.m speed in English typewriting.
Minimum 18 years. Maximum 22 Years for Stipendiary Trainee posts, 25 years for Technician C posts, 27 years for UDC posts as on 31.01.2017. Upper age limit relaxations applicable as per norms.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online from 07.01.2017 to 31.01.2017. Candidates required to pay Rs. 100/- towards application fee. SC, ST, PWD, Women & Ex-Service Men are exempted from payment of fee.