Date Published: 2017-01-03 12:22
Last Date to Apply: 2017-01-30
Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission. However, since a State Public Service Commission could be constituted simultaneously with the attainment of Statehood, the Union Public Service Commission, on a request from the Governor of the State of Himachal Pradesh with the approval of the President of India, agreed to serve the needs of Himachal Pradesh till the establishment of a Public Service Commission for the State or for a period of three months from 25th January, 1971 whichever was earlier.
Qualification Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location Himachal Pradesh
Number Of Posts 30
Name of the Posts H.P. Administrative Posts
Name of the Post/ Service:
1. Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted): 04 Posts
2. Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted) -(unreserved): 06 Posts
3. Tehsildar Class–I (Gazetted): 07 Posts
4. Block Development Officers, Class –I (Gazetted): 06 Posts
5. Treasury Officers, Class –II (Gazetted): 07 Posts
Name of the Exam:
H.P. Administrative Combined Competitive Examination-2016
Candidates age should be 21- 35 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Exam, Main written Exam, Viva Voce.
Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- for General category & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of HP through ‘e-Challan’ at any branch of Punjab National Bank or through ‘e-Payment’ option by using Debit or Credit Card of any Bank. Ex-Servicemen/ visually impaired candidates of H.P are exempted from this payment.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in on or before 30-01-2017 till 11.59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online, Applicants should scan their photograph & signature.
2. Log in through the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
3. Click on “Apply Online —> ”New User Sign up here”.
4. Fill all the details & Click on ”Create User”.
5. Select the desired post & click on ”Click to Apply”.
6. Fill all the details in the application form & then Submit OK.
7. Take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online:
30-01-2017 till 11.59 PM.