Date Published: 2017-01-02 12:12
Last Date to Apply: 2017-01-30
Sashastra Seema Bal or SSB, in English the Armed Border Force (rarely translated into English in Indian usage), is one of India's Central Armed Police Forces. It is currently under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India. It was formerly known as the Special Service Bureau.
Job Location Across India
Number Of Posts 872
Name of the Posts SI, ASI, HC (Communication) Posts
Name Of The Post:
1. Sub Inspector - 16
2. Assistant Sub Inspector - 110
3. Head Constable - 746
1. Sub-Inspector (Communication) - Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths from a recognized University or Institute or its equivalent.
2. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication) - 10th pass with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication from an Institution recognized by the State Government or equivalent or 12th pass with aggregate marks of 50% with selective subjects being Physics, Chemistry and Maths from a recognized Board or Institution or equivalent.
3. Head Constable (Communication) - 10th pass or equivalent + 2 years ITI certificate in Electronics or Intermediate or 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths from a recognized board or institution or equivalent.
1. Sub-Inspector (Communication) - 18 to 25 years
2. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication) - 18 to 25 years
3. Head Constable (Communication) - 18 to 23 years
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with relevant enclosures and application fee to the following address within 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement in Employment News (published in 31 Dec 2016 Issue). Candidates required to pay an examination fee of Rs. 200/- for SI posts & Rs. 100/- for ASI and HC posts in the form of Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque/ IPO.
Envelope must be super-scribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ( __ _ _ _ _ _ _ ) - 2016".
Director General,Sashastra Seema Bal,East Block-V, R.K. Puram,New Delhi - 110 066.