Date Published: 2017-01-10 10:57
Last Date to Apply: 2017-01-12
The Bihar School Examination Board is established for holding and conducting an examination at the end of the Secondary School stage, for prescribing course of studies for such examination and for carrying out such other objects and duties as may be considered necessary for the purpose as stated in the Act, Rules and Regulations of the Board.
Job Location Bihar
Number Of Posts 101
Name of the Posts Asst Stenographer & Other Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Caretaker: 09 Posts
2. Assistant: 41 Posts
3. Accounts Assistant: 17 Posts
4. Stenographer: 05 Posts
5. Stenographer cum Computer Operator: 29 Posts
Candidates should posses Degree with 50% marks for Post No. 01 & 02, Degree in Commerce for Post No. 03 and Intermediate with Typing Knowledge for Post No. 04 & 05 with relevant experience.
Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- for General/ OBC category candidates & Rs.100/- for SC, ST category candidates through Online by using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card (or) Bank Challan.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.biharboard.ac.in from 03-01-2017 to 12-01-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password
2. Candidates log on the website www.biharboard.ac.in
3. Click on “Online Application for Contract Basis”
4. Read all instructions & fill all the details
5. Check once before submit the form
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.